National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Job Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has invited applications for the Scientific and Technical posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2019.
- Last Date of Application of Submission: 16 December 2019 at 5:30 pm
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Scientific and Technical Vacancy Details
- Scientist II: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 15 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific and Technical Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Scientist II: First Class M. Sc or equivalent having three years research experience in relevant field or Ph.D. with one year Post-doctoral research experience in the relevant field. Ph.D. in relevant subject with capability of conducting independent research work. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Senior Technical Officer: B.Sc./B.Tech/BE/MLT or equivalent OR M. Sc, from an Institute/University of repute, with at least 8/3/2 years of relevant experience in the Pay Level 6/7/8 or equivalent respectively, in the R & D laboratories. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Scientist II: Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500
- Senior Technical Officer: Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2019. The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line in the application format and detailed information, available on the website of NIPGR (www.nipgr.ac.in). The applications other than online, will not be accepted. The last date of on-line submission of application is 16 December 2019 at 5:30 p.m. The downloaded hard copy of the application form, addressed to the “Director, NIPGR (National Institute of Plant Genome Research), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Post Box No-10531, New Delhi–110067”, should reach on or before 20 December 2019. Both, on-line application as well as submission of hard copy of on-line application along with testimonials/certificates is mandatory.