National Museum Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Museum, Ministry of Culture, Janpath, Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Young Museum Conservator, Sr. Conservator and Young Museum Professional. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 01 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 01 May 2019
National Museum Delhi Vacancy Details
- Young Museum Conservator – 3 Posts
- Sr. Conservator – 1 Post
- Young Museum Professional – 2 Posts
- Young Museum Conservator – Rs 25,000/-per month
- Sr. Conservator – Rs 35, 000/-per month
- Young Museum Professional – Rs 25,000/-per month
Eligibility Criteria for Young Museum Conservator and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Young Museum Conservator – M.A. in Art conservation Art/Heritage management /MSc. in chemistry from a recognized university/Master in fine arts
- Sr. Conservator – Retired conservation professional or at least 10 years of experience in the field of conservation of wall paintings/museum objects after M.A. in Art Cons. / MSc. in chemistry & Master in Fine Art. Ex- Museum prepator, Asst. conservation and conservation assistant, chemical assistant and restorers will also be considered. Should have good computer skill
- Young Museum Professional – Master’s Degree in Museology/History of Art/Indian History or Ancient Indian History/Archaeology/Cultural Studies/Epigraphy/Anthropology/Sanskrit/ Pali/ Persian/Arabic from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure for Young Museum Conservator and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for National Museum Delhi Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " National Museum Janpath, New Delhi" latest by 01 May 2019.