ICAR - National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 June 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22 June 2018
NBAIM Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow– 3 Posts
- Young Professional-I/II – 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Posts
- Senior Research Fellow– Master's Degree in the relevant subject with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor's degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification.
- Young Professional- II – M.Sc. in the relevant subject.
- Young Professional –I - Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Applications.
How to apply for NBAIM Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 June 2018 at ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally lmportant Micro-organisms, Maunath Bhanjan, Mau U.P along with the documents.