National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) invited application for recruitment to 71 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 May 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 71
Name of the Post: Number of the Post
- Dy. Director (Sugar)- 01
- Dy. Director (Civil) – 01
- Dy. Director (Finance)- 01
- Dy. Director (Fisheries)- 01
- Dy. Director (General)- 03
- Assistant Director (General)- 08
- Assistant Director (Finance) – 03
- Assistant Director (Civil)- 02
- Assistant Director (Sugar)- 01
- Assistant Director (Legal)- 01
- Programme Officer (General)- 23
- Programme Officer (MIS)- 02
- Programme Officer (Civil)- 01
- Programme Officer (Electrical)-01
- Senior Personal Assistant (General)- 04
- Personal Assistant (General)-04
- Junior Assistant (General) - 14
Pay Scale - Pay + Grade Pay, the posts carry D.A, H.R.A. and Transport Allowance at Central Govt. rates. Other benefits include New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical reimbursement and LTC as per rules of the Corporation. Employment in the Corporation involves liability to serve anywhere in the countrys
- Educational Qualification
- Dy. Director Bachelor’s degree in concerned field with requisite number of work experience.
- Assistant Director (General)- Bachelor’s degree with MBA or Post -Graduation in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Agri -business/Rural Management/ Cooperative Management/ Banking/Insurance, or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant.
- Assistant Director (Finance) – Bachelor’s degree with MBA or Post -Graduation in Commerce or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
- Assistant Director (Civil/ Sugar/ Legal/ General)- Bachelors degree (BE/B.Tech) concerned field
- Programme Officer (General)- Degree of a recognized University with not less than 50% marks (relaxable upto 45% in the case of SC/ST). (ii)2 years post qualification experience in Central/State Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/Coop. Organizations
- Programme Officer (MIS)- BCA or B.Sc.(Computer Science) from a recognized Institute/University
- Programme Officer (Civil)- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
- Programme Officer (Electrical)- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Senior Personal Assistant/ Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant- Degree of a recognized University
- Age Limit
- Dy. Director- 35 years
- Assistant Director- 30 years
- Senior Personal Assistant- 27 years
The selection procedure is through personal interview and written test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the official website. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.