NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions: CBSE Class 10 Science – Chapter 14
With this article, students can download NCERT Exemplar Questions & Answers of CBSE Class 10 Science, Chapter – 14: Sources of Energy in PDF format.
Get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 14: Sources of Energy in PDF format.
Why NCERT Exemplar Books are very important for CBSE board examinations?
Most of you have heard the rumors about the tough questions in CBSE Class 10 maths and science board examinations. Some questions in the CBSE board paper were considered as tough and out of syllabus (especially in case CBSE Board Class 12 Maths exams 2016).
In reality, some questions of CBSE Board examinations were taken from NCERT exemplar. Solving NCERT exemplar questions need in-depth understanding of the basic concepts.
It is possible that in CBSE Class 10 Board exam 2017, questions from NCERT exemplar may be asked. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Solutions and Problems.
Some other important features of Exemplar books are as follows:
- These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
- Questions given are very important for CBSE Class 10 board examination
- Questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
- Very useful for competitive examinations like: KVPY, NTSE, NSO etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science: Chapter 14 - Sources of Energy
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions
- 7 Short Answer Type Questions
- 7 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 14