Get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 16: Management of Natural Resources in PDF format.
Why NCERT Exemplar Books are important for CBSE board examinations?
Most of you have heard the rumors about the tough questions in CBSE Class 10 maths and science board examinations 2016.
Some questions in the CBSE board paper were considered as tough and out of syllabus (especially in case CBSE Board Class 12 Maths exams 2016).
These questions of CBSE Board examinations were taken from NCERT exemplar. One needs in-depth understanding of the basic concepts to solve NCERT exemplar questions.
It may be possible that in CBSE Class 10 Board exam 2017, questions from NCERT exemplar may be asked. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Problems and Solutions in PDF format.
Some other important features of Exemplar books are as follows:
• NCERT Exemplar books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar books are very important for CBSE Class 10 board examination
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar books are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter or the subject
• NCERT Exemplar books very useful for competitive examinations like KVPY, NTSE, NSO etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science: Chapter 16
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
• 21 Multiple Choice Questions
• 9 Short Answer Type Questions
• 8 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 16
NCERT Exemplar Problems & Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Science: All chapters
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter: Acids, Bases and Salts (Part-III)
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science: Chemical Reactions and Equations (Part-III)
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter:Management of Natural Resources (Part-III)