Get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 5: Periodic Classification of Elements in PDF format for free.
About NCERT Exemplar books
NCERT has published textbooks (for Class I to XII) and NCERT exemplar books for Science and Maths (Class VI to XII).
NCERT Exemplar is a very useful book for assessment purpose. These books have all sort of questions i.e.
- Multiple choice questions,
- Very Short answer type questions,
- Short answer type questions, and
- Long answer type questions.
Questions in NCERT exemplar is of moderate level and one can easily solve all the problems if the he or she has strong hold on basic concepts.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar:
NCERT exemplar books cater the academic needs of students and also lay strong foundation for competitive examinations. Some of the salient features of this book are:
- These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
- Questions based on each and every important concept of the chapter are given
- Questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
- Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
- Questions given are useful for competitive examinations like: NTSE, KVPY Exam, NSO, etc.
Inside Chapter - 5: Periodic Classification of Elements of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
This chapter of the book has:
- 26 Multiple Choice Questions
- 15 Short Answer Type Questions
- 11 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 5