With this article you will get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 9: Heredity and Evolution in PDF format.
Why NCERT Exemplar Books are important for CBSE board examinations?
Major changes have been observed in the pattern of CBSE Class 10 board examination.
There were rumors that some questions in CBSE Class 10 maths and science board examinations are considered as tough and out of syllabus (especially in case of CBSE Board Class 12 Maths exams 2016).
In reality, some questions of CBSE Board examinations are taken from NCERT exemplar. The questions given in this need in-depth understanding of the concepts.
Probability of asking NCERT exemplar questions in CBSE Class 10 board examination 2017 SA – 2 is very high.
So, one can’t ignore these books and due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 10 Solutions.
Some other important features of Exemplar books are:
- These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
- Questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
- Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
- Very useful for competitive examinations like: KVPY, NTSE, NSO etc.
Inside Chapter - 9: Life Processes of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
- 25 Multiple Choice Questions
- 11 Short Answer Type Questions
- 11 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 9