Get NCERT Exemplar Problems and Solution PDF for CBSE Class 12th Chemistry: Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry:
A brief overview of previous year CBSE Class 12 chemistry question papers show that most of the conceptual questions are directly asked from NCERT exemplar Class 12 chemistry book with little modification.
Questions of NCERT exemplar are likely to be asked again in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2017. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Problems and Solutions in PDF format.
What makes NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry special?
• NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry book has a variety of questions from each chapter
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very important for CBSE board examinations
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• NCERT Exemplar books very useful for competitive examinations like JEE Mains & Advanced, WBJEE, AIPMT, UPSEE, etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry: Chapter 4 - Chemical Kinetics
This chapter of NCERT exemplar have:
• 20 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-I) having single correct option
• 12 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-II) having more than one correct option
• 20 Short Answer Type Questions
• 4 Matching Type Questions
• 5 Assertion and Reason Type Questions
• 5 Long Answer Type
• Answer key to most of the questions
Detailed solution of the chapter will be available very soon, keep visiting
CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Chapter 11 – Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Exemplar Solutions: Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
CBSE Board Exam 2018: Important questions for Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Maths Paper
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Physics: Chapter 15 - Communication Systems