Find NCERT Exemplar Solutions and Problems PDF for CBSE Class 12th Chemistry: Chapter 8 – The d- and f- Block Elements.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry Solutions and Problems:
Detailed analysis of previous year CBSE Class 12 chemistry question papers show that most of the conceptual questions are directly asked from NCERT exemplar Class 12 chemistry book with minor changes.
Questions of NCERT exemplar are likely to be asked again in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Board Exam 2017. Due to this reason jagranjosh has provided NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry Solutions and Problems in PDF format.
What’s special about NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry Solutions and Problems?
• NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry book has a variety of questions from each chapter
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very important for CBSE board examinations
• Questions of NCERT Exemplar Class 12 Chemistry are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• NCERT Exemplar books very useful for competitive examinations like JEE Mains & Advanced, WBJEE, AIPMT, UPSEE, etc.
Inside NCERT Exemplar Class 12th Chemistry: Chapter 8 - The d- and f- Block Elements
This chapter of NCERT Exemplar has:
• 21 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-I) having single correct option
• 10 Multiple Choice Questions (Type-II) having more than one correct option
• 20 Short Answer Type Questions
• 7 Matching Type Questions
• 5 Assertion and Reason Type Questions
• 8 Long Answer Type
• Answer key to most of the questions
Detailed solution of the chapter will be available very soon, keep visiting
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Physics: Chapter 15 - Communication Systems
CBSE Class 12 Biotechnology Sample Paper: 2018
NCERT Exemplar Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Physics ‒ Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter (LA)
NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 12 Mathematics ‒ Chapter 4: Determinant (Part IX)