National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist I and Project Associate I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 29 April 2018.
Advt. No: HR03/2018
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 29 April 2018
- Date of Interview: 1 May 2018
NCSCM Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Scientist I: 3 posts
- Project Associate I: 12 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist & Project Associate post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Scientist I: Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences/Mathematics/Economics/Social Sciences/Humanities with minimum 4 years experience.
- Project Associate I: Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences/Marine Science/Environmental Sciences/Life Sciences/Economics/Social Sciences/Humanities/Remote Sensing/Geo informatics/Geography/equivalent with minimum 1 year experience.
Age Limit for Project Scientist & Project Associate post:
- Project Scientist I: Should not exceed 50 years
- Project Associate I: Should not exceed 45 years
Selection Process for Project Scientist & Project Associate post:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for Project Scientist & Project Associate post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website www.ncscm.res.in/cms/careers/careers.php on or before 29 April 2018.