National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist I, Project Associate and Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 12 March 2017.
Advt. No: HR01/2017
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 12 March 2017
- Date of Interview: 14 March 2017
NCSCM Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist I: 2 posts
- Project Associate: 1 post
- Field Assistant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NCSCM Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Scientist I: Master Degree in Science/Environment Sciences/Management/Fisheries/Social Sciences or equivalent and minimum 2 years relevant research experience.
- Project Associate: Master Degree in Marine Biology or equivalent and 1 year relevant experience.
- Field Assistant: 10th passed or equivalent.
How to Apply for NCSCM Project Scientist, Project Associate & Field Assistant Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online from the website www.ncscm.res.in/cms/careers/careers.php. Last date of online application is 12 March 2017.