North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Finance Manager, Principal, Medical Officer, Medical Superintendent, Professor, Reader, Lecturer, Deputy Medical Superintendent and Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician, Radiologist. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 14 & 15 September 2016.
Date to come for Walk-in interview: 14 & 15 September 2016
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy Vacancy Details
- Finance Manager: 01 Post
- Principal Ayurveda College: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Professor (Ayurveda): 10 Posts
- Associate Professor (Ayurveda): 07 Posts
- Principal Homoeopathy College: 01 Post
- Professor (Homoeopathy): 03 Posts
- Reader Homoeopathy: 03 Posts
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Reader: 05 Posts
- Lecturer: 05
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
- Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician, Radiologist: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Manager & Other Posts
- Finance Manager: Candidate should be an associated member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
- Principal Ayurveda College: Post Graduate qualification in Ayurveda recognized under IMCC Act, 1970.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): BAMS or PG Degree in Ayurveda included in the Schedule II of the IMCC Act, 1970 and Registered with Central/ State council of Indian Medicine.
- Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda): Degree in Ayurveda, recognized degree of MD/ MS (Ay) in Kayachikitsa / Kaumarbhritya/ Shalya/ Shalakya/ Prasuti & Stri Roga/ Panchakarma.
- Professor, Associate Professor (Ayurveda): PG Degree in Ayurveda in concerned subject.
- Principal Homoeopathy College, Professor (Homoeopathy), Reader Homoeopathy, Professor, Reader, Lecturer, Deputy Medical Superintendent: Post Graduate qualification recognized in Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician, and Radiologist: PG Medical Degree in concern subject.
- Finance Manager, Principal Ayurveda College, Medical Superintendent, Professor, Associate Professor, Principal, Reader, and Deputy Medical Superintendent: Upper age limit for the post is 65 years.
- Medical Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy Senior Research Fellow & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the relevant documents at Office of the Director, NEIAH, City Centre, campus of Meghalaya, State Housing Financing Co-operative Society, Nongrim Hill, Near Bethany Hospital, Shillong-793003 on 14 & 15 September 2016.