NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 for 1041 State/District & Block Level Posts, Apply by Today
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Psychiatric Nurse, Staff Nurse and others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2019.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019:National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Psychiatric Nurse, Staff Nurse and others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2019.
A total of 1041 vacancies will be recruited in different programmes under NHM, Assam out of which 20 State Level Posts, 3 District Level Posts and 918 posts are Block Level Posts.
Candidates holding requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply for these posts. The application for NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 will be filled up through the online mode only. The last date of filling online application is 25 March 2019.
The schedule of interview/selection test for the respective post will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in in due course of time along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates. All applicants are advised to go through this article to know more about NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 March 2019
NHM Assam Vacancy Details
- Block Level Posts-918 Posts
- State Level Posts –20 Posts
- District Level Posts -3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for State/District and Block Level Posts
- Block Level Posts
- Staff Nurse - B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school
- Laboratory Technician - Laboratory Technician Certificate Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Mizoram.
Optometrist - Bachelor in Optometry or Master in Optometry from any Recognized University.
- Psychiatric Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Nursing Council of India and at least 2 years experience of working.
- Audiologist - Bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
- State Level Posts – M.Com / CA-Inter or equivalent qualification
- District Level Posts
- Programme Executive/ State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell)/ State Coordination Officer (Blood Cell)/ Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW - Post Graduate Degree in concerned subject from Govt. recognized institute.
How to apply for NHM Assam Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 25 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.