NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam is conducting has invited online applications for the recruitment to the post of Surveillance Worker on Contractual Basis in various districts of Assam. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website on or before 16 February 2019.
A total of 400 vacancies have been notified by the organization. 12th passed candidates possess experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP are eligible to apply for the NHM Assam Surveillance Worker Posts.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website www.nhm.assam.gov.in before the Skill Test. Selected candidates will be given remuneration of Rs. 15,000 per month for Surveillance Worker Post.
NHM Assam Surveillance Worker Online Application is also given below. Candidates can apply directly through the link.
Notification Number - NHM-31013(11)/5/2019-HRD-NHM/28708
- Starting Date of Application – 06 February 2019
- Last Date of Application – 16 February 2019
NHM Assam Vacancy Details
Surveillance Worker - 400 Posts
Rs. 15,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Surveillance Worker Posts
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar· nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 16 February 2019.