NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Assistant Programmer & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 12 November 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 1 November 2019
- Last date of application submission: 12 November 2019
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- State Programme Manager / State programme Manager (RCH) – 1 Post
- Jr. Consultant (MH) – 1 Post
- State Data Officer– 1 Post
- State Lepros Consultant– 1 Post
- Consultant (H&WC) – 1 Post
- Senior Cosultant (BCC) – 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer (IT) – 1 Post
- Junior Consultant (H&WC) – 1 Post
- Quality Manager (Lab), NVHCP Programme– 1 Post
- CST Coordinator NVHCP programme– 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Consultant (H&WC) – MBBS with MPH / MD Community Medicine.
- Senior Cosultant (BCC) – Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism.
- Junior Consultant (H&WC) – MSC Community Nursing.
- Quality Manager (Lab), NVHCP Programme– MBBS with 6 months experience in quality issues in a diagnostic laboratory. Or M.Sc. Medical
- Microbiology with 3 years of experience in quality issues in a diagnostic laboratory.
- CST Coordinator NVHCP programme– Masters in Social Work from a recognized University/Masters in Public Health/MBA in Health or Hospital.
- Accountant – Candidates holding B.Com Degree with 2 years experience and Computer with Tally.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
How to apply for NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Consultant, Assistant Programmer & Others through the online mode on or before 12 November 2019. Candidates can check NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details.