NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS), NHM Punjab invited applications for the post of Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website from 01 February 2019 to 18 February 2019.
Last Date of Online Application Submission - 18 February 2019
BFUHS NHM Punjab Vacancy Details
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 88 Posts
- TB Health Visitor – 49 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor - Rs. 12,000/- pm
- TB Health Visitor – Rs. 10,000/- pm
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Treatment Supervisor and TB Health Visitor Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Treatment Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institution.
- Certificate course in computer operations (minimum 6 months)
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- At least one year of work experience under RNTCP /Govt Institutions 5. Punjabi pass upto Matric Standard
TB Health Visitor
- 12th passed
- Should possess a diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker from a recognized university or institution
- Should be registered as Multipurpose Health Worker with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council.
- Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 6 months) 5. Punjabi pass upto Matric Standard
18 to 37 Years
How to Apply for BFUHS NHM Punjab 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website (direct link is given below) from 01 February 2019 to 18 February 2019.