NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
NHM Zilla Swasthy Samiti (ZSS), Kandhamal has invited applications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 17, 18, 19, 29, 30, 31 January 2019 and 01, 05, and 06 February 2019.
NHM Kandhamal Recruitment 2019: NHM Zilla Swasthy Samiti (ZSS), Kandhamal has invited applications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 17, 18, 19, 29, 30, 31 January 2019 and 01, 05, and 06 February 2019.
Notification Number – 357/NHM
Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Staff Nurse -17 January 2019
- Pharmacist -18 January 2019
- Pharmacist aim Logistic Asst. -18 January 2019
- Lab Technician(PICU) -19 January 2019
- Lab. Technician -19 January 2019
- MBBS Doctors - 29 January 2019
- Paediatrician- 29 January 2019
- Block Programme Manager - 30 January 2019
- Accountant (DPMU) - 31 January 2019
- STS( RNTCP) – 01 February 2019
- Lab. Assistant – 05 February 2019
- Optometrist– 06 February 2019
- Clinical Psychologist– 06 February 2019
Time - from 10 AM to 11.30 AM
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 71
- Staff Nurse – 26 Posts
- Pharmacist – 22 Posts
- MBBS Doctor – 9 Posts
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Paediatrician – 1 Post
- Block Programme Manager – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 1 Post
- STS – 2 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Optometrist – 1 Post
- Clinical Psychologist – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Staff Nurse – Be able to read, write and speak Odia. Have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject or Have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or Have passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VIl from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the central Government; or Have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Dept.
- Pharmacist – Must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 03 Medical College & Hospitals of the State / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE or Registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council
- MBBS Doctor – MBBS Degree from an Insitution recognised by Medical Council of India. Must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration. Candidates having post qualification experience of working in hospital will be preferred. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration
- Pharmacist cum Logistic Assistant – Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy, Minimum one year Experience in managing a drug store reputed Hospital/ Health Centre recognised by the Government
- Lab Technician – Must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the 03 Medical College & Hospitals of the State / any other private institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education
- Paediatrician – MBBS Degree from an Insitution recognised by Medical Council of India with MD in Paediatrics/ Diploma of National Board in Child Health/ Diploma in Child Health from any recognised University/ Institution. S/He must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.
- Block Programme Manager – Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks. Should have completed one year Diploma Course in Computer Application from a recognized/ registered institute
- Accountant – Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% in Aggregate. Should have basic knowledge in computing and should have at least 2 years post qualification working experience in accounting.
- STS – Bachelors Degree or Recognized Sanitary Inspector's course. Certificate course in computer operation( Minimum 2 months) . Permanent two wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two wheeler. Tuberculosis health visitors recognized course. Government recognized degree/ diploma in Social work or Medical social work. Successful completion of basic training course (Government recognized) for Multi-Purpose Health Workers.
- Lab Assistant – Must have passed B.Sc. with CBZ from a recognized University.
- Optometrist – Diploma in Optometry from a recognized University/ Institution or trained as Ophthalmic Assistant from a recognized Government Hospital/ Institution. However, candidates having Masters/ Bachelor Degree in Optometry will be given preference.
- Clinical Psychologist – he candidate must have passed in Graduate Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology along-with Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Candidates must have passed Odiaupto M E Standard
How to Apply for NHM ZSS Kandhamal Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time.