National Institute of Electronics and Information (NIEIT), Chandigarh invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Programmer, Computer Operator and Technical Support Persons. The eligible candidates have to attend the walk-in interviews scheduled to be held on 30 September 2013.
Date & Time of Interview: 30 September 2013 between 10 AM and 01 PM.
Details of Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 13 Posts
- Computer Operator(Accounts): 79 Posts
- Technical Support Persons: 13 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 105 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Computer Operator(Accounts): B. Comm with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science /Applications/ NIELIT A’ Level and Tally as one of the subject
- Technical Support Persons: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications /NIELIT ‘0’ Level
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration
- Assistant Programmer: Rs. lO,000/-
- Computer Operator(Accounts): Rs. 7000/-
- Technical Support Persons: Rs. 5500/-
Detail for Walk-in Interview
Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time along with their testimonials in original and registration fee or Rs 500/- to be deposited in cash or through bank draft in favor of Director, NIELIT, Chandigarh payable at Shimla.
For complete details refer the below mentioned link.