NIEPMED, Chennai Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor and Clinical Assistant Posts
NIEPMED, Chennai Recruitment for Assistant Professor and Clinical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 07 December 2019.
NIEPMED Jobs Notification: NIEPMED, Chennai has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor and Clinical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (07 December 2019) from the advertisement published in the employment news.
- Closing date for submission of application: 07 December 2019
NIEPMED, Chennai Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor (PMR): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): 01 Post
- Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Assistant Professor and Clinical Assistant Posts:
- Assistant Professor (PMR): MBBS degree and Post Graduate degree/Diploma in PMR recognized by Medical Council of India/RCI with minimum 05 years experience in teaching or research in related fields. Candidates should have Registration with Medical Council of India.
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): Phil. Degree in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology with at least five years of experience in teaching/research in the field of Rehabilitation. Registration with RCI.
- Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist): BRS (MR)/BMR/BRT/PGDDT/PGDEI/Bachelor/ Masters in Rehabilitation Science or Equivalent degree and 02 years of relevant experience.
Consolidate Salary: Rs. 60000/- per month Assistant Professor (PMR), Rs. 55000/- per month Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) and Rs. 32,000/- monthly for Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist)
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for NIEPMED Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates need to send their duly filled application along with the self-attested copies of educational, professional, additional qualifications and experience certificates to the Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai, Tamilnadu – 603112 before 07 December 2019.