NIHFW Recruitment 2018
NIHFW Jobs Notification: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant, MTS and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates.
Walk-in No. B. 12028/9/2018-Admn.I
- Last date for submission of application: will be notified
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant (Information Technology) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Public Health) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant (Mass Communication) – 2 Posts
- Graphic Designer– 1 Post
- Professional Linguist Translation– Bangla– 1 Post
- Professional Linguist Translation– Gujarati– 1 Post
- Content Supervisor – ePublishing background– 1 Post
- Software Developer. Net– 1 Post
- Assistant (Administration) – 1 Post
- Assistant (Finance) – 1 Post
- Office-cum-Project Assistant– 3 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, MTS and Other Posts
- Project Assistant (Information Technology), Software Developer. Net – BE/B.Tech. in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Project Assistant (Public Health) – MBBS /BDS/M.Sc. (Nursing)/MPT
- Project Assistant (Mass Communication) – Masters Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism or Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering with diploma Journalism/Mass Communication.
- Graphic Designer– BE/B.Tech. in Computer Sc. & Engg./Information Technology or MCA or Graduate degree in graphic designing/animation from a recognized University.
- Professional Linguist Translation– Bangla/Gujarati– Masters Degree in the concerned language from recognized Institute
- Content Supervisor – ePublishing background– Master’s Degree with 5 years of experience in reputed publishing organizations.
- Assistant (Administration), Office-cum-Project Assistant – Graduation from a recognized University.
- Assistant (Finance) – MBA (Finance)/Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Financial Management
- Multi Tasking Staff– 12th pass.
How to apply for NIHFW Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates at The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), Babagang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi– 110067 along with the documents.
Download Official notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz