NIHFW Jobs Notification: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant, MTS and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates.
Walk-in No. B. 12028/9/2018-Admn.I
- Last date for submission of application: will be notified
NIHFW Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant (Information Technology) – 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Public Health) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant (Mass Communication) – 2 Posts
- Graphic Designer– 1 Post
- Professional Linguist Translation– Bangla– 1 Post
- Professional Linguist Translation– Gujarati– 1 Post
- Content Supervisor – ePublishing background– 1 Post
- Software Developer. Net– 1 Post
- Assistant (Administration) – 1 Post
- Assistant (Finance) – 1 Post
- Office-cum-Project Assistant– 3 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, MTS and Other Posts
- Project Assistant (Information Technology), Software Developer. Net – BE/B.Tech. in Computer Sciences/Information Technology/Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Project Assistant (Public Health) – MBBS /BDS/M.Sc. (Nursing)/MPT
- Project Assistant (Mass Communication) – Masters Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism or Bachelor degree in Science/Engineering with diploma Journalism/Mass Communication.
- Graphic Designer– BE/B.Tech. in Computer Sc. & Engg./Information Technology or MCA or Graduate degree in graphic designing/animation from a recognized University.
- Professional Linguist Translation– Bangla/Gujarati– Masters Degree in the concerned language from recognized Institute
- Content Supervisor – ePublishing background– Master’s Degree with 5 years of experience in reputed publishing organizations.
- Assistant (Administration), Office-cum-Project Assistant – Graduation from a recognized University.
- Assistant (Finance) – MBA (Finance)/Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Financial Management
- Multi Tasking Staff– 12th pass.
How to apply for NIHFW Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled dates at The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), Babagang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi– 110067 along with the documents.