NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior and Senior Resident. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 January 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview: 23 January 2019
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 14 Posts
- Junior Resident – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior and Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident – MD/MS/DNB/equivalent in the concerned subject from recognized university/institute.
- Junior Resident – MBBS with one year of rotating internship completed.
Age Limit for Junior and Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident: 35 years
- Junior Resident: 37 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for NIMHANS Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 January 2019 at the Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560029 along with the documents.
Application Fee for Junior and Senior Resident Posts
- UR and OBC: - Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- UR and OBC: - Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Rs. 750/-