National Institute of Open Schooling
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has invited applications for the post of Group A, B and C. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 30 November 2018
- Last date for submission of application for far-flung area- 07 December 2018
NIOS Vacancy Details
- Director-01 Post
- Joint Director- 01 Post
- Deputy Director- 01 Post
- Assistant Director-01 Post
- Assistant Audit Officer-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer-01 Post
- Assistant-02 Posts
- Stenographer-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Group A, B and C Posts
- Director, Joint Director - Master’s Degree with 55% marks.
- Assistant Director-Bachelor’s Degree
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/ University.
- Junior Engineer- diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute/University.
- Stenographer- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board; Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a recognized institution.
Sports Quota Government Jobs: Check Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Criteria & Options in Hindi
How to Apply for the National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Industrial Area, Sector -62. The Last date of receipt of application is 30 November 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs