NIPER Jobs Notification: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Guwahati has invited notifications for the posts of Associate Professor and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 20 September 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 September 2019
NIPER, Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor: 06
- Assistant Professor: 05
- Registrar: 01
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 01
- Library & Information Officer: 01
- System Engineer: 01
- Guest House & Hostel Supervisor: 01
- Administrative Officer: 01
- Secretary to Director: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor and Other Posts
- Associate Professor: Ph.D./M.Pharma/ M.Tech/M.Sc. /M.S. degree in respective discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences/M.Pharma/ M.Tech/M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Bioscience)/M.S. degree in respective discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
- Registrar: Post Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/Institute.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Post Gradaute degree in Commerce/Economics from any recognized university/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Post Graduate degree with any discipline from any recognized university.
- Library & Information Officer: Bachelor degree in Library Science and Library & Information Science from any recognized university.
- System Engineer: Post Graduate in Computer Engineering OR Computer Applications from any University/ Institute.
- Guest House & Hostel Supervisor: Graduate in any discipline from any University/ Institute.
- Administrative Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any University/ Institute.
- Secretary to Director: Graduate in any discipline with Proficiency in English Typing with minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
Official Notification PDF Download
|Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for NIPER, Guwahati Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the online on or before 20 September 2019. Candidates are advised to take printout of finally submitted application form for the future reference.