National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer/Project Manager in different disciplines to work under Aajeevika Skills /Roshni Initiative projects at Aajeevika Skills Division, NIRD & PR, Hyderabad. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 August 2014.
NIRD is an institute located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. It offers one year PGDRDM course. Its mission is to develop a committed cadre of rural development professionals trained to deal with the challenges in rural areas.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 25 August 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Officer/Project Manager: 12 posts
2. Project Manager (Accounts): 5 posts
3. Project Manager (MIS): 2 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- to Rs.40000/- per month (Consolidated, depending on experience and qualification).
• Project Officer/Project Manager: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development or Management, Development Studies or related fields.
• Project Manager (Accounts): B.Com with MBA in Finance or M.Com, Chartered Accountants from ICAI.
• Project Manager (MIS): MBA in IT or CS or MCA or M.Tech or B.Tech in Computer related field.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not have completed 30 years as on 1 August 2014.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format duly signed and scanned, along with the scanned copies of educational and experience certificates to the respective mail IDs as mentioned below:
• Project Officer / Project Manager: email@example.com
• Project Manager (Accounts): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Project Manager (MIS): email@example.com
• OR The hardcopy of the application may be sent to Shri. K.R. Padmanabha Rao, Project Director, ASDP, SK Dey Block, National Institute of Rural Development, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.