National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) invited applications for the post of Scientist-B and Medical Social Worker. Interested Candidates can appear in the walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017.
- Walk-in Interview Date – 25 April 2017
NIRRH Limited Vacancy Details
- Scientist-B (Sociology)- 01 Post
- Medical Social Worker- 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Scientist-B and Medical Social Worker Posts
- Scientist-B (Sociology) - The candidate should have Master’s Degree in Sociology Medical Social Work or equivalent degree from a recognized University. OR 2nd Class M.A./M. Phill + Ph.D degree in Sociology/Social work.
- Medical Social Worker- The candidate should be Graduate in Social Sciences from a recognized university with five years work experience in medical social work or Master’s degree in the Sociology/Social work.
How to Apply for NIRRH, Scientist-B and Medical Social Worker Posts
Eligible Candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017 at Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU), Room No. 25, Sub-district Hospital, Dahanu, District – Dahanu. Candidates should bring all the relevant documents at the time of Interview.