National Institute of Technology (NIT) Hamirpur invited application for recruitment to 07 posts of Registrar, Officer & Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 March 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 March 2015
Details of Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Officer: 04 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Scientific/ Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Officer: B.E/B.Tech. or M.Sc. / MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Assistant Librarian: Masters Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 600/o marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- Scientific/ Technical Officer: 1) B.E/ B.Tech or M. Sc /MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Deputy Registrar: Upto 45 years
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Officer: Upto 40 years
- Assistant Librarian: Upto 35 years
- Scientific/ Technical Officer: Upto 35 years
- Deputy Registrar: PB-3 Rs.15,600- 39,100 + GP Rs. 7,600/-
- Senior Scientific/ Technical Officer: PB-3.Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-
- Assistant Librarian: PB-3 Rs.15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs.6,000/ -
- Scientific/ Technical Officer: Rs.38,000/ - Per Month
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to reach in the office of THE REGISTRAR, NIT, HAMIRPUR (HP) 177-005 ON OR BEFORE 30th March, 2015 By 5.00 PM 30 March 2015.