NIT Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur has invited online applications for Recruitment to the posts of Technician, Junior Assistant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 28 October 2019.
- Opening date for submission of online application: 27 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications : 28 October 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 08 November 2019
NIT, Hamirpur Vacancy Details:
- Technician: 23
- Senior Technician: 11
- Technical Assistant: 18
- Junior Engineer: 02
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant: 02
- Library and lnformation Assistant: 02
- Pharmacist: 01
- Junior Assistant: 07
- Superintendent: 05
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Other Jobs
- Technician: Three year Diploma in Engineering from any Government recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
- Senior Technician: Diploma OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any Government recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
- Technical Assistant: B.E./B.Tech./MCA in degree from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil/Engineering from any recognized University/Institute.
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant: Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education from any Recognized University/Institute.
- Library and lnformation Assistant: Bachelor's Degree in Library and lnformation Science from any Recognized University /Institute.
- Pharmacist: 12th Passed with Science subjects (PCB/PCM) from any recognized Board OR 02 year diploma in pharmacy with 02 years experience in any recognized hospital/pharmacy OR Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
- Junior Assistant: 12th Passed from any recognized board with minimum 35 w.p.m. Typing speed and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Superintendent: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized University/lnstitute.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply through online mode by sending their self-attested photocopies of all the educational certificates and other supporting documents to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur-177 005, (Himachal Pradesh)” latest by 08 November 2019 at 05:30 p.m.