National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) invited applications for the post for non-teaching (Assistant and Junior Assistant ) posts under TEQIP-III project on contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 09 October 2017.
Advertisement Number - NIT-N/Advt/TEQIP-III/2017/02/
- Last Day for submitting Application Form - 09 October 2017
- Date and Time for Walk-in-Interview - 12 October 2017 at 9:30 AM
NIT Nagaland Vacancy Details
Total Post - 02
- Assistant - 01 Post
- Junior Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant and Junior Assistant Job
- Assistant - Candidates should posses Masters' degree in any discipline with minimum second class or its equivalent from a recognized university/Institute and should be proficient in Computer operations/ applications, noting and drafting.
- Junior Assistant - Candidates should posses bachelor's degree with minimum second class or equivalent grade from a recognized University and should be proficient in Computer operations with minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Assistant - Candidate should have minimum experience of 3 years in the field of administration and accounts in any state / central government/ PSU/Govt Autonomous organisation
- Junior Assistant - Candidate should have minimum experience of 1 year in the field of administration/accounts in any state /central government/ PSU/Govt. Autonomous organisation
Selection Procedure for Assistant and Junior Assistant Job.
Shortlisted or Eligible Candidates will be called for Walk-in -Interview on 12th October 2017. The date and time of skill test/interview for the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the institute website on 10 October 2017.
How to Apply for NIT Nagaland Assistant and Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to "The Director, TEQIP-III PROJECT, NIT Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur- 797103"on or before 09 October 2017 upto 5.00 PM
The skill test/interview for the shortlisted candidate will be held on 12th October 2017 at 9.30 PM at NIT Nagaland Campus, Chumukedima, Dimapur-797103