National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur invited application for the recruitment to the post of Associate Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 15 December 2017
- Closing date for submission of Hardcopy of application: 22 December 2017
National Institute of Technology Raipur Vacancy Details:
- Applied Geology: 01 Post
- Architecture: 03 Posts
- Biomedical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Bio Technology: 02 Posts
- Chemical engineering: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 06 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering: 05 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 06 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunications: 05 Posts
- Humanities & Social Sciences: 03 Posts
- Information Technology: 06 Posts
- Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 05 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Computer Applications: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor Posts
- Engineering Disciplines: Candidates should possess B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent and M.E./ M. Tech. or equivalent with Ph. D. in relevant/ equivalent discipline with first class in the preceding degrees. B.E./B Tech. with direct Ph.D. with first class in preceding degrees may also be considered.
- Architecture Departments: B.Arch. and M. Arch./ M. Plan. or equivalent with Ph.D. in relevant/ equivalent discipline with first class in the preceding degrees. B. Arch. with direct Ph.D with first class in preceding degrees may also be considered.
- Non-Engineering Departments: Ph. D. degree in the relevant or equivalent discipline with first class in preceding degrees.
Upper age limit for the post is 60 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
Selection Procedure for Associate Professor Posts
Selection process will be based on interview.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology Associate Professor Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://recruitment.nitrr.ac.in/on or before 15 December 2017 and can send the hardcopy of the application to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur -492 010, Chhattisgarh, India on or before 22 December 2017.