NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Notification: National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli has invited applications for recruitment to the post of SRF, JRF and Project Technician. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 October 2018
NIT Tiruchirappalli Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow -2 Posts
- Project technician-2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF and Project Technician Posts
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow – M.E / M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engg. /Materials Science & Engg. / Manufacturing / Production Engineering with same background at graduation level (or) Post graduation in Chemistry with First class & with Masters Degree in Engg. in disciplines mentioned above.
- Project technician- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with 2 years experience OR First class in B.E / B.Tech with above mentioned disciplines.
Salary for SRF, JRF and Project Technician Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 30,000 /- pm. Inclusive of HRA.
- Junior Research Fellow - Rs. 20,000 /- pm Inclusive of HRA.
- Project technician- Rs. 20,000 /- pm Inclusive of HRA.
How to apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2018
Candidates can send their applications along with the documents to the Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan, Principal Investigator & Chairman / CECASE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 with a copy to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 31 October 2018.