NIUM Jobs Notification: National Institute of Unani Medicine invited applications for LDC/Cashier/Computer Operator and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to in the prescribed format within 30 days (22 April 2019) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Advertisement No. : 02/2019
Last Date of Application: within 30 days (22 April 2019) from the date of publication of advertisement
NIUM Vacancy Details
- Professor-02 Posts
- Readers-03 Posts
- Lecturer-06 Posts
- Joint Director (Administration)-01 Post
- Resident Medical officer-01 Post
- Clinical Registrar -01 Post
- Radiologist- 01 Post
- Anesthetist-02 Posts
- Biostatistics (Lecturer)-01 Post
- Assistant Librarian-01 Post
- Staff Nurse-04 Posts
- Head Clerk-01 Post
- System Administrator-01 Post
- Physiotherapist-01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)-01 Post
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- EEG Technician-01 Post
- UDC/ Storekeeper-02 Posts
- Jr.Steno/Steno Typist-02 Posts
- Electrician-01 Post
- LDC/Cashier/Computer Operator-05 Posts
- Jr. Library Assistant-01 Post
- Pharmacy Assistant-01 Post
- Pharmacy Attendant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC/Cashier/Computer Operator and Other Posts
- Professor/Readers-Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned/allied subject recognised under IMCC Act, 1970
- Lecturer-M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Statistics) from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Joint Director (Administration)-Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University
- Resident Medical Officer-Degree in Unani of a recognized University/Statutory/Faculty/Council/or equivalent and included in the II Schedule of CCIM Act, 1970
- Resident Medical officer/Clinical Registrar-Degree in Unani of a recognized University/Statutory/Faculty/Council/or equivalent and included in the II Schedule of CCIM Act, 1970
- Radiologist- M.D in Radiology with three years experience in the relevant field. Deputation: Officers holding analogous post
- Anesthetist-MBBS with M.D in Anaesthesia, Enrolment in the MCI Register. Persons holding analogous posts in Central Govt./State Govt./Hospitals/Autonomous Institutions.
- Biostatistics (Lecturer)- 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institution/University/ Board.
- Assistant Librarian-Bachelors Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with five years experience and Computer Course.
- Staff Nurse-Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from a recognised University & one year experience preferably in Unani hospital and dispensaries in the field.
- Head Clerk-Degree of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- System Administrator-Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Physiotherapist-. Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution/University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)-03 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institution/University/ Board
- Pharmacist-Diploma in Pharmacy with Unani subject from a recognized State Board of Education
- EEG Technician-Bachelor's Degree in Science from a recognized University with two years experience in Laboratory Technology in the relevant field in Laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution
- UDC/ Storekeeper-Degree of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Jr.Steno/Steno Typist-Intermediate or equivalent
- Electrician-Two years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized State Board of Technical Education
- LDC/Cashier/Computer Operator-Intermediate or equivalent
- Jr. Library Assistant-Certificate in Library Science. Knowledge of Urdu/Hindi/English
- Pharmacy Assistant-Intermediate OR equivalent
- Pharmacy Attendant-Matriculation OR equivalent
- Professor-55 Years
- Readers-50 Years
- Lecturer/Resident Medical Officer/Radiologist/Anesthetist-40 Years
- Joint Director (Administration)-56 Years
- Clinical Registrar-45 Years
- Biostatistics (Lecturer)/EEG Technician-35 Years
- Assistant Librarian/Staff Nurse/Head Clerk/System Administrator/Physiotherapist/Pharmacist/Jr.Steno/Steno Typist/Electrician-30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)-25 Years
- UDC/ Storekeeper-18-27 Years
- LDC/Cashier/Computer Operator/Jr. Library Assistant/Pharmacy Attendant-28 Years
- Pharmacy Assistant-25 Years
How to Apply for the NIUM Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottige Palya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore 560 091 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Gen & OBC : Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.1600/-