NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Jobs Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the post of Stipendiary Trainee and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2018
- Last Date of Application: 31 January 2019
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – Category-I, Scientific Assistant/B & Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – Category-II-162 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee and Other Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) - Diploma Holders in Engineering- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/Chemical recognized by the Government of India.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) - Science Graduates- B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Scientific Assistant/B - Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering- Diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by the Government of India.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM)(Category II)–Plant Operator- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects).
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer- SSC (10 years) in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator- HSC in Science and Mathematics.
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainer- Pass in SSC with Science and Mathematics with English.
How to Apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NPCIL’s Website www.npcilcareers.co.in. The last date of receipt of application is 31 January 2019.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs