NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 200 Executive Trainees Posts, Online Application Closing Today
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is hiring Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainee through GATE .
NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications from Engineering Graduates for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2019/2018/2017 in the disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil.
A total of 200 vacancies are notified in NPCIL GATE Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the through the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 09 April to 23 April 2019.
Check NPCIL Executive Trainee Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Procedure by scrolling down the article.
Advertisement No. - NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01
- NPCIL Application form will available from – 09 April 2019 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NPCIL - 23 April 2019 till 04: 30 PM
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Executive Trainee 2019 - 200 Posts
- Mechanical - 83 Posts
- Chemical - 13 Posts
- Electrical - 45 Posts
- Electronics - 14 Posts
- Instrumentation - 05 Posts
- Civil - 40 Posts
Stipend During Training
- Monthly Stipend – ` 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – ` 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A with a pay of Rs. 56,100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines
- A valid GATE2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- A minimum of 60% marks
- General/EWS - 26 Years
- OBC - 29 Years
- SC/ST - 31 Years
Selection Procedure for Executive Trainee Post
Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2019 will be done by applying ratio of 1:12 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Score.
How to Apply for NPCIL for Executive Trainee Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 April 2019