NPCIL Job Notification - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 November 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission –18 October 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 12 November2018
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade I – 03 Posts
- Assistant (HR) – 05 posts
- Assistant (F&A) – 06 posts
- Assistant (C&MM) – 04 posts
- Nurse – 4 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- DPOF – 4 Posts
- Leading fireman – 1 Post
- Sub Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Assistant and Other Posts
- Stenographer Grade I – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant - Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks.
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing
- Pharmacist – 10+2 and 2 years Diploma in pharmacy
- DPOF – 10+2 (Science with PCM) and 1 year of expeirence
- Leading fireman – SSC and 8 years of experience
- Sub Officer – SSC and 12 Years of experience
Selection Procedure for Stenographer, Assistant and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Advance Test and Skill Test
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 18 October 2018 to 12 November2018.