National Power Training Institute invited applications for admission in Post Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) In Thermal Power Plant Engineering. The candidates eligible for the courses can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2015.
- Last Date of Application: 30 May 2015
- Date & Time of PGDC CET 2015: 28 June 2015
- Date of declaration of result on our Website: 13 July 2015
- Tentative Period of Counseling at Nagpur for all rounds: 14 August 2015
- Reporting & Commencement of Course: 24 August 2015
- Reporting period at allotted Institutes: 24 August 2015
- Spot admission for vacant seats if any by counseling at NPTI Nagpur: 28 August 2015
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: Post Graduate Diploma Course (PGDC) In Thermal Power Plant Engineering
B.Tech / B.E. or its equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics (EEE)/ Power Engineering. Those appearing in their final year examination can also apply. However, they must submit their final degree/provisional degree certificate at the time of counseling.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for pursuing PGDC in TPPE
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2015.