NRHM Finance Cum Logistic Consultant & Other Post Job
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Mumbai invited application for the recruitment to the post of Finance Cum Logistic Consultant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application: 08 November 2017
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- IPHS Coordinator: 11 Posts
- District Quality Assurance Coordinator: 11 Posts
- District Account manager: 02 Posts
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 06 Posts
- District Programme Coordinator: 17 Posts
- Finance Cum Logistic Consultant: 19 Posts
- Deputy Engineer: 04 Posts
- Budget & Finance Officer: 02 Posts
- Accountant Cum DEO: 08 Posts
- Quality Control Officer: 01 Post
- Biomedical Engineer: 06 Posts
- IPHS Supervisor: 01 Post
- Programme Officer: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Quality Assurance Coordinator & Other Posts:
- IPHS Coordinator: Candidates should possess Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- District Quality Assurance Coordinator: MBBS with MPH or MHA/MBBS/BAMS or BHMS with MPH/MHA.
- District Account manager:CA / Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with B.com/ M.Com. (With Latest Tally & CCC/MS-CIT).
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: M.Sc. in Statistics. Or B.Sc. in Statistics/Maths.
- District Programme Coordinator: Any Medical Graduate with DPH/MPH/MHA/DHA from institution recognized by MCI.
- Finance Cum Logistic Consultant: CA/Inter CA/ICWA/Inter ICWA. M.com or M.B.A. (Finance). B.com. With Knowledge of Computer & Tally Accounting System.
- Deputy Engineer: B.E.(Civil).
- Budget & Finance Officer:CA/Inter CA/ICWA/Inter ICWA. MBA (Finance) with B. Com /M.Com./ B. Com. With Latest Tally & MS-CIT /Equivalent Computer Course.
- Accountant Cum DEO:B. Com/M. Com with Tally & Computer Knowledge. Marathi & English Typing Required.
- Quality Control Officer:M.D. (Microbiology)/ M.D. (Pathology)/ M.D. (Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Microbiology)/ Diploma in Clinical Pathology/MBBS.
- Biomedical Engineer:Degree/diploma in Biomedical Engineering or Diploma in medical electronics.
- IPHS Supervisor:Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Programme Officer:Post graduate degree in Health Administration / Management (Graduate in Medical / Ayurveda / Homeopathy will be preferred.)
Open: Upper age limit for the post is 38 years.
Reserved: 43 years
How to Apply for National Rural Health Mission District Quality Assurance Coordinator & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Commissioner, Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 08 November 2017.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates