NSFDC, Delhi Notified Recruitment for 06 Various Posts 2015
National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), Delhi invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 06 various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 31 July 2015.
National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), Delhi invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 06 various posts for its Headquarter at Delhi and the Zonal Offices at Bengaluru, Guwahati, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 31 July 2015.
• Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 July 2015
• Closing Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee: 31 July 2015
• Date of Online Written Examination: 27 August 2015
Details of Posts
1. Manager/Zonal Manager: 02 posts
2. Asst. Manager/Asst. Zonal: 02 posts
3. Programmer: 01 post
4. Hindi Translator: 01 post
• For Post 1: Possess CA or ICWA or MBA (Finance) with relevant experience.
• For Post 2 & 4: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
• For Post 3: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field or discipline or PGDCA with Master’s Degree.
• For Post 1: Between 22 to 37 years
• For Post 2: Between 22 to 32 years
• For Post 3 & 4: Between 22 to 30 years
• For Post 1: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-
• For Post 2: Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/-
• For Post 3: Rs. 11,200/- to Rs. 24,650/-
• For Post 4: Rs. 11,000/- to Rs. 24,350/-
Application Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) through Online Mode of Payment. Bank transaction charges can be borne by the candidate.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Written Test followed by the Skill Test (only for Post 3 & 4) and the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NSFDC’s Website www.nsfdc.nic.in and also upload the Photograph and Signature on or before 31 July 2015.