NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 April 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 March 2019
- Last date of submission of application: 4 April 2018
NTRO Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 127 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant Posts
- Electronics – Bachelor's Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute.
- Computer Science– Bachelor's Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit – Not exceeding 30 years
How to apply for NTRO Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 4 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.