Odisha Agro Industries Corporation Ltd (OAICL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Manager, Accounts Officer and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2018.
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 May 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 10 June 2018
OAICL Vacancy Details
- District Manager – 6 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Manager (Admn) – 1 Post
- Manager(Agro Input) – 1 Post
- Amin – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Manager, Accounts Officer and Other Posts
- District Manager – Degree in Agril. Engineering from a recognized University or above with minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience in the field of agricultural mechanization / Soil and Water Conservation / Irrigation and Drainage.
- Accounts Officer – Bachelor Degree in any discipline (60% mark) with Inter C.A. / ICWA with minimum 2 years of experience after passing Inter C.A. / ICWA.
- Manager (Admn) – Master’s Degree in Personnel Management and Industrial relations or MBA / PGDBM / PGDM specializing in H.R. from a recognised University.
- Manager(Agro Input) – M.Sc.(Agril.) specializing in Soil Science / Plant Protection with MBA in Marketing Management from any National Institute of repute
- Amin – +2 Arts / Science / Commerce from recognized University. Further taken training in land survey as Amin from Government or recognized Institutions.
How to apply for OAICL Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 10 June 2018. For details, click on the below link of detailed notification.