Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd Job Notification: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) has invited applications for the 78 posts of Foreman & Mining Mate III and Surveyor. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 to 22 August 2019.
- Date for Walk-in-Interview: 20 to 22 August 2019
- Foreman (Min.): 20/21 August 2019 at 8.00 AM
- Surveyor: 21 August 2019 at 8.00 AM
- Mining Mate-III: 22 August 2019 at 8.00 AM
Venue: OMC Colony of Regional Office, OMC Ltd. At/ Po- Barbil, Dist-Keonjhar.
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- Foreman( Min.)- 25
- Mining Mate-III- 42
- Foreman( Min.): Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Mining Mate-III: HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR, 1961.
- Surveyor: Diploma in Mines Survey from a AICTE recognizes Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS.
Scale of Pay:
- Foreman( Min.)- Pay Level- 9 (Rs.35400- 112400/-)
- Mining Mate-III - Pay Level- 5 (Rs.21700- 69100/-) (one extra increment at the time of entry)
- Surveyor-Pay level-9(Rs. 35400-112400/-)
Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as
Official Notification PDF Download Here
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the bio- data format from OMC website www.omcltd.in and apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear on the Walk-in-Interview with the required documents, schedule on 20 to 22 August 2019 according to the posts mentioned in the detailed notification at the venue- OMC Colony of Regional Office, OMC Ltd. At/ Po- Barbil, Dist-Keonjhar.