ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the post of GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines at E1 level through GATE-2019. Interested Candidates who have qualified in GATE-2019 can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2019.
The application process will be completely online. Candidates are required to read the official notification before applying to any post. The online procedure for ONGC GTs Recruitment 2019 commences from today i.e. 5 April 2019. Candidates can apply to the post before 25 April 2019.
The online procedure will not be completed without submitting the application fee. Candidates belonging to the GEN/EWS/OBC/ Ex-serviceman category will have to pay Rs. 370/- while there is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Registration Fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan in the name ofONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 ofSBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Candidates can go through this article to check all essential details regarding ONGC GTs Recruitment 2019 through GATE.
Advt. No. - 3/2019 (R&P)
- Start date of online registration of application: 5 April 2019
- Last date of online registration of application: 25 April 2019
- Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the interview call letters for shortlisted candidates: 5 May to 20 May 2019 (tentative)
- Interview Starts from 10 June 2019
ONGC Vacancy Details
- AEE(Cementing/Civil/Drilling/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum/Reservoir/lndustrial Engineering) – 540 Posts
- Chemist – 67 Posts
- Geologist – 68 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface/Wells) – 43 Posts
- Materials Management Officer – 33 Posts
- Programming Officer – 13 Posts
- Transport Officer – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines through GATE 2019
- Programming Officer, Transport Officer, Materials Management Officer – Graduate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Geophysicist, Geologist, Chemist – Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject.
- AEE – Graduates/Post Graduates can apply to the post as per post requirement.
Age Limit for GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines through GATE 2019
For AEE (Drilling/ (Drilling I Cementing)
- Unreserved/ EWS – 28 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 31 years
- SC/ST- 33 years
- PWD – Not Applicable
- Ex-Serviceman – 33 years
For all other Posts
- Unreserved/ EWS – 30 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 33 years
- SC/ST- 35 years
- PWD – 40 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 35 years
Selection Process for GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines through GATE 2019
The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters - Educational Qualification; Performance in the GATE - 2019 and Performance in the Personal Interview. Following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters:
Weightage of GATE - 2019 Score
25 (20 marks for essential qualification and 05 marks for in line Ph.D.*)
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 25 April 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Online Application Fee for GTs in Engineering and Geo-sciences Disciplines through GATE 2019
- GEN/EWS/OBC/ Ex-serviceman – Rs. 370/-
- SC/ST/PwD – No Charges