Paradip Port Trust Engineer & Other Posts
Paradip Port Trust Job Notification: Paradip Port Trust invited applications for the post of Engineer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2018.
Last Date of Application: 15 September 2018
Paradip Port Trust Vacancy Details
- Dy. Chief Law Officer: 01 Post
- Sr. Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Town Planning): 01 Post
- Deputy Marine Engineer: 01 Post
- Engineer InCharge(Tug): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer & Other Posts Job
- Dy. Chief Law Officer: Degree in Law from recognized University.
- Sr. Accounts Officer: Member of Institute of Charted Accounts of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Town Planning): Degree with a Post Graduate degree/diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor(India).
- Deputy Marine Engineer: MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
- Engineer InCharge(Tug): Must hold certificate of Inland Engineers under IV Act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping, Govt. of India or Equivalent Certificate from other Country recognized by DG Shipping.
- Dy. Chief Law Officer: 40 years of age
- Sr. Accounts Officer, Deputy Marine Engineer, Engineer InCharge(Tug): 35 years of age
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Town Planning): 30 years of age
How to Apply for the Paradip Port Trust Engineer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 on or before 15 September 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz