Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Jobs Notification: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has invited applications for the post of Project Technical officer and others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 September 2018.
• Walk-In-Interview Date - 26 September 2018
PGIMER, Chandigarh Vacancy Details
• Project Technical officer-01 Post
• Project Coordinator-01 Post
• Office Associate cum Data Entry Operator-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technical Officer and Other Posts
• Project Technical officer-MBBS with MD/MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology/Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology/MD in Community Medicine.
• Project Coordinator-Graduation with MPH or equivalent.
• Office Associate cum Data Entry Operator-Graduate in Commerce, Diploma in Computer Science with two years of experience in handling research project with knowledge of Microsoft.
How to Apply for the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 September 2018 at 11:00 AM at Committee Room, Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, PGIMER along with the documents.