PGIMER Recruitment 2019: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates.
- Walk-In-Interview for Senior Resident for DBT Project – 12 April 2019
- Walk-In-Interview for SRF and Lab Technician – 15 April 2019, Registration by 13 April 2019
- Walk-In-Interview for Field Investigator, Senior Research Fellow (Department of Hematology), Research Associate, Statistician, JRF/SRF, DEO, Lab Tech, Lab Attendant (Department of Pharmacology) – 16 April 2019
PGIMER Vacancy Details
- Field Investigator – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Lab Technician – 2 Posts
- JRF – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 2 Posts
- Senior Resident – 8 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Statistician – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, SRF, JRF, RA and Other Posts
- Field Investigator – Candidate should be Graduate with MSW/MA in Sociology from a recognized University. Candidate should have one year of experience in the concerned subject.
- Senior Research Fellow, JRF – Masters in concerned subject with 2 years of experience.
- Lab Technician – 10 + 2 in Science and two year diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT with one year of experience from a recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator – 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Lab Attendant – 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- Senior Resident – MD (Anaesthesia) recognized by MCI.
- Research Associate – Graduate with MPH/M.Sc. with knowledge of conducting a systematic review and statistical analysis.
- Statistician – M.Sc. (Statistics) from a recognized University.
How to apply for PGIMER Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates. Candidates are advised to refer the above link of notification for more details.