POSOCO GATE 2019 Recruitment Notification:Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) invited applications for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through GATE 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 October 2018.
Advertisement Number -CC/07/2018
- GATE 2019 Application form will available from – 01 September 2018
- Last date for submitting GATE 2019 Application form – 21 September 2018
- GATE 2019 Admit card will available - 04 January 2019
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission at POSOCO –16 September 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission at POSOCO - 15 October 2018
POSOCO GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteriafor POSOCO GATE 2019 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) - Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) with minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science) - Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute inComputer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technologywith minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA
Selection Processfor POSOCO GATE 2019 Posts
- C in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding papers of GATE 2019 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualifying marks in GATE-2019 shall be as decided by GATE-2019 conducting authority. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
How to Apply for POSOCO GATE 2019 Posts Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can register themselves online at POSOCO website (www.posoco.in) with details of their GATE 2019 Application No., GATE 2019 Registration Number and other required informationthrough from 16 September 20182018 to 15 October2018.