PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2021 Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna PSU under Ministry of Power, has published a notification for recruitment of Diploma Trainee for Northern Region Transmission System-I. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Powergrid Northern Recruitment 2021 from 24 May to 15 June 2021 on official website powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Powergrid Important Dates
- Starting date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees - 24 May 2021 (10:00 A.M.)
- Last date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees - 15 June 2021 (23:59 Hrs)
- Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test) - Will be notified separately on the website
PGCIL Powergrid Vacancy Details
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - 30
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) - 5
PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Salary:
- Stipend during training period - Rs. 27500/- pm
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period - Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category
- Basic pay on Regularisation - Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) - Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Age Limit:
- 27 years for General/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
Selection Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/Computer Based Test only.The test will be conducted at Delhi, Jaipur (Rajasthan) and Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates may submit their application through careers section of POWERGRID website by logging on to http://www.powergridindia.com from 24 May to 15 June 2021.