Punjab Public Service Commission Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited applications for the post of Lecturer and programmer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 August 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 29 August 2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 06 September 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Lecture Electronics and Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering: 22 Posts
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Lecturer Civil Engineering: 11 Posts
- Lecturer Computer Engineering: 10 Posts
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing: 01 Post
- Lecturer Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Programmer: 04 Posts
- Lecturer Medical Lab Technology: 02 Posts
- Lecturer Math: 05 Posts
- Lecturer English: 06 Posts
- Lecturer Physics: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer & Programmer Posts Job
- Lecture Engineering: First class Bachelor's degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering. Or First class Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing: First Class Bachelor's degree in Textile Technology/Textile Chemistry of a recognized University/Institution. OR First Class Postgraduate Diploma in Garment Technology with one year's professional experience. OR First Class M.Sc. in Clothing/Garment Technology of a recognised University/ Institutions. OR First Class B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Home Science with First Class diploma in Fashion/Garment Technology of a recognised University/ Institution with two years experience in industry/field/training. OR First Class Diploma in Fashion/Garment Technology of a recognised University/ Institution with four years experience in Industry/ field/training.
- Lecturer Chemistry, Lecturer Math, Lecturer English, Lecturer Physics: Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at the Master's degree level, in the Chemistry from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Programmer: First Class B.E./B. Tech in Computer Engineering /Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. OR First Class M.E./M. Tech in Computer Engineering /Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR First Class MCA Degree.
- Lecturer Medical Lab Technology: First Class Master's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University/Institutions OR First Class Master Degree in Medical/ Clinical biochemistry or Clinical Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute. OR First Class Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology or Medical/ Clinical Biochemistry or Medical/Clinical Microbiology with three years experience.
18 to 37 years of age
Pay Scale for Lecturer & Programmer Posts
Rs. 15600-39100+ 5400 Grade pay
How to Apply for the PPSC Lecturer & Programmer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of PPSC at http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ and apply for the post on or before 29 August 2018.
PPSC Jobs Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 July 2018
PPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – 17 Posts
- Assistant Director – 3 Posts
- Drugs Control Officer – 12 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)– 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety) Microbiology– 1 Post
- Analyst (Drugs) – 4 Posts
- Analyst (Food Safety) – 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Other Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – Should possess degree in Agriculture Engineering Or B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) From a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Director – Degree in Engineering/Technology in any disciple or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with 3 years of experience or diploma in Engineering or Technology in any discipline from a recognized institution with 6 years of experience.
- Analyst (Drugs) – Postgraduate degree in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized university or institution; or Postgraduate degree in Microbiology from a recognized university.
- Analyst (Food Safety) – Master's Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Diary Chemistry or Food Technology or Food and Nutrition or holds degree of Bachelor of Technology in Diary/Oil or holds Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 37 years
Salary for Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Other Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – Rs. 10300 – 34800 +5000 Grade Pay
- Assistant Director – Rs. 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- Drugs Control Officer, Analyst (Drugs/Food Safety) – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs/ Food Safety)– Rs. 15600-39100+ 6600 Grade Pay
How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 30 July 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the below link for further details regarding qualification, eligibility etc.