Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur Jobs Notification: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur invited applications for the post of Informatics Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 6 April 2018.
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application – 8 March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 6 April 2018
- Exam Expected Date – May 2018
RSMSSB, Jaipur Vacancy Details
- Informatics Assistant - 1302
Eligibility Criteria for Informatics Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree (Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Computer Sciences / Electronics / Communication) / Diploma / PPT or equivalent examinations from any recognized University / institute.
Age Limit- 21 to 35 years
Selection Process for RSMSSB, Jaipur Informatics Assistant Posts 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written and Skill Test.
How to Apply for RSMSSB, Jaipur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode from 8 March 2018 to 6 April 2018. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Informatics Assistant Posts
- General / OBC/ (Creamy Layer)/All Other Category of Other State – Rs. 450/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC of Rajasthan – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD of Rajasthan State – Rs. 250/-