RDD Tripura Jobs 2019: Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura has invited applications for the recruitment of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS) Posts. A total of 1962 vacancies are available in various districts of Tripura including North Tripura, Unakoti, Dhalai, Khowai, West Tripura, Sepahijala, Gomati and South Tripura.
Eligible candidates can apply for Rural Development Department GDS Posts from 08 August to 29 August 2019. The department will conduct a written test for all successful applicants. More details on RDD GRS Recruitment 2019 are given below.
- Starting Date of Application - 08 August 2019
- Last Date of Application - 29 August 2019
- Admit Card Download – 02 to 14 September 2019
- Date of OMR exam – 15 September 2019 (Sunday)
- District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Computer Skill Test – 30 September 2019
- District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Interview – 01 November 2019
- District wise list of successful candidates – 31 December 2019
RDD Tripura Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1962
- North Tripura - 219
- Unakoti - 152
- Dhalai - 271
- Khowai - 205
- West Tripura - 227
- Sepahijala - 263
- Gomati - 316
- South Tripura - 309
Rs. 15,000/- inclusive of employers EPF contribution with 2% annual increment
Eligibility Criteria for Gram Rozgar Sahayak GRS Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass.
- Working knowledge of computers and android phones to be tested through computer skill test (no certificate required for this).
18 to 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Gram Rozgar Sahayak GRS Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of OMR based MCQ written examination, computer skill test and Interview & Personality Test.
How to Apply for RDD Tripura Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 08 August to 29 August 2019.
- UR - Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH - Rs. 150/-